My Current Beauty Routine
Have a look into my current beauty routine!
Welcome to my blog! This is my first post and I am starting with my current makeup/ beauty routine! These are the products I use when I have more than my regular "5 minutes" in the morning. I will probably wear this if I am going to hang out with friends or family. I like to think of it as an elevated version of my 5 minute makeup challenge that I do every morning! One day maybe I'll post the 5 minute makeup challenge - kids and all...
1. Evelyn Iona - Green Tea Primer - I received this in my Lip Monthly bag! I really do love this primer I notice a difference in how long my makeup ends up lasting - also I love that there is green tea in this because it definitely helps with the redness I experience from the acne I am dealing with.
2. Esteé Lauder - Double Wear Foundation - TBH this was my first time trying this "oil-free" "oil-controlling" Matte foundation. So far so good. It is a medium to full coverage foundation and it states 24 hour wear! Compared to other products I use.. I am in love so far! The color I am wearing is "2w1 Dawn".
3. MAC - Select Cover Up Concealer - NW-20. I am wearing this product under my eyes and I just love this color and how it sets on my skin! It also has a matte finishEsteé.
4. Laura Mercier - Translucent Powder - ALL TIME FAVORITE... I honestly can't even remember what I was wearing before. I love to "bake" with this powder and I also love to set my foundation with it and its my go-to when I use it on my Bridal clients for the makeup to stay ALL DAY!
5. Benefit - Hoola - Because what other contour/ bronzing powder?? It is my holy grail and has been for years! My clients love it and it just seems to look amazing on most every skin tone.
6. MAC - Give me Sun Bronzer - This is my favorite bronzer for giving me some extra color when I am feeling like I need some SUN!
9. MAC - Beaming Blush Highlight - It has really pretty gold and pink reflects in it and Im OBSESSED... I pretty much have been wearing it everyday of my life since I purchased it in July - also haven't even made a dent in it! So its definitely worth the money!
10. Becca - Champagne Pop - First.. finally something other than MAC.. geez who do I think I am. Any way if you don't know I'm pretty much in love with Jaclyn Hill... everything she does. Regardless of my love for her. This really is a beautiful product and its golden and sparkly what more do I need to say?
11. NYX - Micro Brow Pencil - When I found this I was really happy because its and exact dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz. I use the shade Ash brown and it definitely takes A LOT less time in the morning to do my brows compared to maybe powder or a pomade.
12. Morphe - Jaclyn Hill Palette - Need I say more?
13. Cover Girl - Plumpify Mascara - I use the water proof one, I also feel I haven't found my go to Mascara but this one has been pretty good so far.
14. Ardell - Demi 120 Lashes - I don't wear lashes every day but for the "everyday look" these are my go-to lashes.
15. MAC - Patisserie - 2 words - Nude and Pink!
16. MAC - Oak Lip Liner - Lighter brown lip liner that goes well with many lipsticks!